Great River Region
So, you've decided to come race?
Starting times for all Solo events are as follows:
- 9:00a - 10:15a - Registration
- 9:15-10:30 Vehicle Tech Inspection.
- 11:00a - First Car on the Course
Entry Fees for 2015:
- $25 for SCCA members and $40 for non-members.
- A $5 late fee will be imposed after 10:15a if registration is allowed.
- There is no charge for non-drivers (spectators or crew).
- Pre-registration is available and is highly recomended.
G.R.R. Solo Series Points:
- Point System is found in the GRR supplemental rules
Event Operation and Awards:
- The GRR supplemental rules are just that: supplemental. The primary rules are governed by the SCCA. Checklists for Event Chairs are also on the GRR supplemental rules page.
SCCA Rule Books:
- SCCA Solo Rule Books are generally available at GRR Solo Events. You may also purchase your rule book from the SCCA. We recommend you buy a rule book or at least download the latest copy from www.scca.com. Referencing a rule book now will prevent wasted modifications and confusion down the road. Rule books provide all the information on car classing, modifications, specifications, etc.
First Time? Be sure to read our "First Time?" page. We'll have you prepped to go for the next event!