Starting times for all Solo events are as follows:
- 9:00a - 10:15a - Registration
- 9:15-10:30 Vehicle Tech Inspection.
- 10:45a - Drivers Meeting
- 11:00a - First Car on the Course
Entry Fees for 2012:
- $25 for SCCA members and $35 for non-members.
- A $5 late fee will be imposed after 10:15a if registration is allowed.
- There is no charge for non-drivers (spectators or crew).
- Pre-registration is available and is highly recomended.
G.R.R. Solo Series Points:
- Point System is found in the GRR supplemental rules
Event Operation & Awards:
- The GRR supplemental rules are just that: supplemental. The primary rules are governed by the SCCA. Checklists for Event Chairs are also on the GRR supplemental rules page.
SCCA Rule Books:
- SCCA Solo Rule Books are generally available at GRR Solo Events. You may also purchase your rule book from the SCCA. We recommend you buy a rule book or at least download the latest copy from www.scca.com. Referencing a rule book now will prevent wasted modifications and confusion down the road. Rule books provide all the information on car classing, modifications, specifications, etc.